Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Wanted You To Know

This past Sunday I was asked to give the "Good News" about my continuing healing at Always In His Presence Ministries. God has been so good to me. I'm not even sure what all I said, but when I looked around many people were wiping their eyes. I had written out like 7 pages of things I thought needed to be said but when I got up there, they went out the window and I just spoke spontaneously from my Spirit. The people in this church have prayed and prayed and supported us so well. We have decided to attend this church. The ladies in this church are the ones that have written the dramas and music that we take into the prisons.

I just received an invitation from a Spanish Church in Canada to give my testimony. It's so important to do that. We don't have a passport but will have to get one. This Church has been so supportive of us. They are the ones that came to the Migrant Ministry we did in Adrian for 4 years. They sing and preach in the Migrant's language and believe me, we saw many souls saved during those 4 years as a result of their ministry.

Also I have been invited into a Hungarian Church that has taken us on like we can't even believe. They pray and pray for us. I haven't been given a date to come in there yet, but it will be in God's timing. I just know that I need to be ready when the time comes.

There is another church we call the Rock and Roll Church the Pastor sent word that he wanted me to give my testimony on video. Not sure when that one will happen either but God knows.

Now a prayer request for my neighbor - I'm not sure of any of the details but his wife sent me an email and said that their dog bit her husband's thumb off. They were able to reattach it but it will never be 100%. This was a dog that I never thought was anything but sweet. They did put the dog to sleep.

6 comments:

Trish said...

You go girl!! Just keep testifying
about your healing, everytime you do you are speaking life to your being and Glory for what the Lord has done!!!

Amrita said...

You certainly have found a wonderful church. Praise God for the Spanish and Hungarian churches. wish you could give your testimony in an Indian church too.

Dogs can turn violent suddenly. My little one did bite me, but he was too small to bite ferociously

Rebecca said...

What an amazing report...it has been so good to read this...yep....we are living in a time when everyone should keep a valid passport!!!!!!!!

Margie said...

you don't need a passport until 2008, birth certificate is fine.

but sister, you need to get one! you need to preach to the world of what God has done in your life!!

As my Junior highers sing...

Tell the world that Jesus lives...
tell the world that
tell the world that...

Tell the world that He died for them...
tell the world that
tell the world that...

Terry said...

Dear Arlene...
A Spanish church in Canada??
Oh that is so nice!
In Welland we have about a dozen Spanish people in fellowship and every other Sunday afternoon, they have a gospel meeting in their own language for the Spanish people in the community.

Which part of Canada are you going to?
2008 is just around the corner and it is high time that Bernie and I get a passport too Margie!
Because we love the Americans and it would be a sad day indeed if we couldn't go over the border once in a while to see them!...Love Terry

Amrita said...

How are you Arlene?